The promo is valid for new ShippingCart users only.
Promo Code : BPISC20N
The discount is valid for existing ShippingCart users.
Promo Code: BPISC15
|Promo Offer||Promo Code||Validity|
|20% off on shipping fees||BPISC20N|
|15% off on shipping fees||BPISC15|
Promo period is from February 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
1. The Program is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- eCredit Mastercard
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- BPI-Edge Mastercard
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
- BPI Debit Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
How to Avail
1. Create an account or log in via ShippingCart website. Cardholder will receive an email notification with your personal U.S shipping address and U.K. shipping address once your account has been created. You can also access your personal addresses in your ShippingCart account page.
2. Shop from the U.S. and/or from U.K online stores using your BPI Card.
3. Checkout using your ShippingCart address as your delivery address in the U.S. or in the U.K. and indicate your ShippingCart account number. You will be notified when your package arrives at your ShippingCart address.
4. Once the item/s has been delivered to your ShippingCart address, you can consolidate the items in your ShippingCart account within thirty (30) days.
a. Go to your ShippingCart “Cart” tab.
b. Click “View” to view a photo of the item. This serves as visual confirmation of the status of each item as it was received.
c. Select the items you want to consolidate into one package then ship via air or sea freight to your address in the Philippines. Shipment cost estimates are indicated on this page. Click “Ship It” to proceed to checkout.
5. Upon checking out your item/s for delivery to the Philippines, select Credit Card as your payment option and enter the details of your BPI Card. Your total shipping fee is inclusive of your all-in door-to-door delivery fee (USD10 fixed rate nationwide).
6. Enter the promo code in the promo code field to avail of the discount. The discount is going to be deducted from the total amount of shipping fees payable.
a. Your all-in door-to-door shipping fees to the Philippines will be calculated.
b. Upon checkout, enter the promo code in the field provided.
c. Once you make your payment and get your tracking number, you can view the status of your shipment. You will also be notified via email on the status of your shipment.
Terms and Conditions
1. Shipping Rates are subject to change based on prevailing exchange rate.
2. Door-to-door delivery fees are applied to the entire parcel and not on a per item basis.
3. Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
4. Shipment cost is computed using pounds (lbs) and U.S. Dollars. The conversion of U.S. Dollars to Philippine Pesos shall use the current exchange rate of BPI, and shall be subject to change.
5. All the Shipping Cart charges and fees such as shipping fee, fixed handling fee, insurance fee, cart storage fee, any custom duties, taxes, and other charges attached to importation that may be imposed by the concerned government agency shall be shouldered by the User.
6. Should the concerned government agency impose such additional charges upon assessment of shipment, Shipping Cart will immediately notify the User of the same and ask the User to pay the amount via PayPal. If there is no response from the User within three (3) calendar days from notification, User hereby authorizes Shipping Cart to pay such charges to the government on the User’s behalf. Shipping Cart shall notify the User that it has advanced the payment of the government fees.
7. Air Cargo and Sea Cargo is charged based on Chargeable Weight.
8. Shipment cost for Air and Sea Cargo shall be calculated as follows:
Chargeable Weight x Rate + Fixed Fee + Insurance Fees (if any)
9. The chargeable weight for your package is its actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices. However, ShippingCart does not round up the chargeable weight.
|Chargeable Weight x Rate per pound + Fixed Fee||Example: Actual Weight: 5lbs|
5lbs x USD 6.99 + USD 10 = USD 44.95
|Chargeable Weight x Rate per pound + Fixed Fee||Example: Chargeable Weight: 5lbs|
5lbs x USD 1.75 + USD 10 = USD 18.75
|Air||USD 6.99/pound||USD 8.99/ pound|
|Air with Special handling||USD 11.99/pound||USD 13.99/ pound|
Definition of Terms:
- Chargeable Weight – item’s actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices
- Actual Weight – actual weight of the item in pounds
- Volumetric Weight – computed as:
Length x Width x Height of the items in inches
- Fixed Fee – Rate for consolidation and door-to-door delivery fees. Door-to-door delivery fee is USD10 for Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
10. Storage is free for the first 100 days.
11. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases.
12. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
13. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
14. Any dispute concerning the purchase and/or service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
15. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers’ availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
16. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this promo campaign.
For any questions or clarifications, please email customer care
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-112497, Series of 2021
- ShippingCart 2021 Promo