Spend at least Php 800 and get up to 50% off on your total bill with your BPI Credit Card
Avail the offer at the 19 participating branches of Seattle's Best Coffee.
1 . The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- BPI Visa Signature Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Family Credit Card
- BPI Debit Mastercard
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from March 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021.
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
|Restaurant||BPI Exclusive Offer|
|Seattle's Best Coffee|
*For a minimum spend of Php 800 and maximum spend of Php 1,600
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating restaurant or outlet of Epicurean Partners Exchange Inc. (the "Merchant") within the Promo Period.
5. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
6. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including Senior Citizen discounts on Section 4 of Republic Act 9994, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010”; and Persons With Disability (PWD) discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended by RA 10754, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability”, providing at least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), for the exclusive use of the Senior Citizen or PWD, on the fees and charges relative to the utilization of services in restaurants.
9. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
1. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 800.00 (or maximum spend of Php 1,600.00) for every single-receipt transaction at Seattle's Best Coffee;
2. Other BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to a maximum discount of Php 320(or maximum spend of Php 1,600) for every single-receipt transaction at Seattle's Best Coffee;
3. The offer excludes payments for delivery, bulk orders, banquet sales, private functions, and parties;
4. Taxes and service charge are not included in the computation of the discount;
5. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions into multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
|Seattle’s Best Coffee Branch||Address|
|Ayala Fairview||Ayala Fairview Terraces, Quirino Highway, Cor Maligaya St, Quezon City, 1118 Metro Manila|
|Boni High St.||Quadrant 3, Bonifacio High Street, 9th Avenue, Global City, Taguig City|
|Cardinal||Cardinal Santos Medical Center, Wilson Street, Greenhills, San Juan City|
|Filinvest 1||Ground Floor, Water Garden, Festival Mall, Filinvest City, Muntinlupa City|
|Katipunan||303 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City|
|Lourdes||Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, 46 P. Sanchez Street, Santa Mesa, Manila|
|Makati Med||G/F Lobby, New Annex Bldg., Makati Medical Center, Makati City, Philippines|
|Manila Doctors Hospital||Ground Floor, Manila Doctors Hospital, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila|
|Market! Market!||Market Market Loading/Unloading Bay, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila|
|Matalino||31 Matalino St. Central District Diliman Quezon City|
|NAIA 3 (Pre-Departure)||3/F Shopping Area NAIA 3 Domestic Rd, Brgy 183, Pasay|
|Shopwise Cubao||Cardinal Santos Medical Center, Wilson Street, Greenhills, San Juan City|
|SM Makati||Second Floor, SM Makati, Glorietta Complex, Makati City|
|Taft||2576 Taft Avenue Corner P. Ocampo Street, Malate, Manila|
|UST||UST Campus, Quadricentennial Pavilion, Ground Floor, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila|
|Valenzuela||Ground Floor, Valenzuela Town Center, MacArthur Highway, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City|
|Valero||Unit G2, Ponte Salcedo, 120 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City|
|Valero (Lepanto)||GF BA Lepanto Building Paseo de Roxas Makati City|
|World Citi Hospital||World Citi Medical Center, 960 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City|
- Seattles Best Coffee Promo