Enjoy bigger discounts at ZALORA's biggest sale of the year. Get an extra 25% OFF for your purchases using the promo code: BPIONLINEFEVER
Promo runs from November 7 to December 31, 2019.
25% OFF on your purchases at ZALORA's Online Fever Sale.
Shop now via zlrph.com/BPIONLINEFEVER
Minimum spend of Php 1,500 is required | Maximum discount of Php 2,000
1. Log on to your ZALORA account.
2. Click “Shop Women” or “Shop Men” to begin;
3. Select product categories;
4. Select product;
5. Select size and click “Add to Bag”;
6. Once finished, click “Checkout Now” to proceed;
7. Log in or register by signing in via Facebook. Input customer information such as name, phone number, and delivery address;
8. Select “Credit/Debit Card” as payment method, and add BPI card information;
9. Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”;
10. Enter the promo code then click “Apply”;
11. Click “Order Now” to finalize order;
12. Discount will be deducted from sub-total.
1. Minimum spend of Php 1,500 is required to avail of the 25% discount.
2. The 25% discount will be capped at Php 2,000.
3. The promo code BPIONLINEFEVER is valid for new and existing ZALORA customers.
4. The promo code BPIONLINEFEVER can be used up to 10 times per account within the promo period.
5. To qualify for the 25% discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at ZALORA (the “Merchant”).
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
8. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
9. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact ZALORA Philippines hotline at +632 858 0777 or e-mail: email@example.com
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-18324, Series of 2019