Get up to 20% OFF on shipping fees for your online purchases abroad via Shipping Cart.
Min. Ship Out Weight Requirement
Waived handling fee (worth USD10)
New Shipping Cart customers only
20% OFF on shipping fees
New and existing Shipping Cart customers (Can be used multiple times)
The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
BPI Credit Cards
Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, eCredit Mastercard Petron-BPI Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, Corporate Mastercard, Amore Visa, Amore Visa Platinum, Visa Signature Card, and BPI Family Bank Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Cards
Amore Visa, BPI ePay Visa, and BPI ePay Mastercard (Must have available load)
Promo runs from November 29 to December 13, 2019 only.
1. Create an account or log in via shippingcart.com. You will receive an email notification with your personal U.S. shipping address and U.K. shipping address once your account has been created. You can also access your personal addresses in your Shipping Cart account page.
2. Shop from U.S. and/or from U.K. online stores using your BPI Card.
3. Checkout using your Shipping Cart address as your delivery address in the U.S. or in the U.K. and indicate your Shipping Cart account number.
You will be notified when your package arrives at your Shipping Cart Address.
4. Once the item/s have been delivered to your Shipping Cart Address, you can consolidate the items on your Shipping Cart account within 30 days.
a. Go to your Shipping Cart “Cart” Tab.
b. Click “View” to view a photo of the item. This serves as visual confirmation of the status of each item as it was received.
c. Select the items you want to consolidate into one package then ship via air or sea freight to your address in the Philippines. Shipment cost estimates are indicated on this page. Click “Ship It” to proceed to checkout.
5. To proceed with shipment, choose the preferred shipment option (Air Cargo or Sea Cargo).
6. Upon checking out your item/s for delivery to the Philippines, select Credit Card as your payment option and enter the details of your BPI Credit or Prepaid Card. Your total shipping fee is inclusive of your all-in door-to-door delivery fee ($10 fixed rate nationwide).
7. Enter the promo code in the promo code field to avail of the discount. The discount is going to be deducted from the total amount of shipping fees payable.
a. Your all-in door-to-door shipping fees to the Philippines will be calculated.
b. Upon checkout, enter the promo code in the field provided.
c. Once you make your payment and get your tracking number, you can view the status of your shipment. You will also be notified via email on the status of your shipment.
1. Shipping Rates are subject to change based on prevailing exchange rate.
2. Door-to-door delivery fees are applied to the entire parcel and not on a per item basis.
3. Rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
4. Shipment cost is computed using pounds (lbs) and U.S. Dollars. The conversion of U.S. Dollars to Philippine Pesos shall use the current exchange rate of BPI, and shall be subject to change.
5. All the Shipping Cart charges and fees, such as the shipping fee, fixed handling fee, insurance fee, cart storage fee, any customs duties, taxes, and other charges attached to importation that may be imposed by concerned government agency shall be shouldered by the User.
6. Should the concerned government agency impose such additional charges upon assessment of shipment, Shipping Cart will immediately notify the User of the same and ask the User to pay the amount via Paypal. If there is no response from the User within three (3) calendar days from notification, User hereby authorizes Shipping Cart to pay such charges to the government on the User’s behalf. Shipping Cart shall notify User that it has advanced the payment of the government fees.
7. Air Cargo and Sea Cargo is charged based on Chargeable Weight.
8. Shipment cost for Air and Sea Cargo shall be calculated as follows:
- Chargeable Weight x Rate + Fixed Fee + Insurance Fees (if any)
9. The chargeable weight for your package is its actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices. However, Shipping Cart does not round up the chargeable weight.
Example: Actual Weight: 5lbs
Example: Chargeable Weight: 5lbs
Definition of terms:
- Chargeable Weight is the item’s actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices.
- Actual Weight is the actual weight of the item in pounds
- Volumetric Weight is computed as Length x Width x Height of the items in inches divided by 166
- Fixed Fee: Rate for consolidation and door-to-door delivery fees. Door-to-door delivery fee is $10 for Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
10. Storage Fee is free for the first 30 days. Items will be disposed on the 31st day upon processing of items..
11. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases.
12. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
13. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his card.
14. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
15. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
16. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo campaign.
For any further concerns and questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-20351, Series of 2019