1. To receive the Jollibee eCoupon(s) from qualified transactions, the Principal Cardholder must register from November 1, 2019 to January 15, 2020 his BPI Credit Card 16-Digit Customer Number once through SMS and/or e-mail, using the following format:
|SMS Registration||E-Mail Registration|
Text BPITHRILLS<space>16-Digit Customer Number and send to 2256
BPITHRILLS 0201001234567890 and send to 2256
Type the 16-Digit Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration through SMS is free of charge.
- The 16-Digit Customer Number may be found in either the Statement of Account or BPI Online.
- For prepaid mobile subscribers, P1.00 maintaining balance is required to text 2256 keywords
- Follow the correct format for registration. There is a space between the keyword “BPITHRILLS” and the 16-digit customer number on the SMS registration.
2. The Principal Cardholder will NOT be qualified to earn and receive Jollibee eCoupon(s) if the Principal Cardholder has NOT registered his mobile number and/or, email to the promo.
3. Only the Principal Cardholder is allowed to register for the promo. All qualified and posted transactions of the Principal Cardholder, including his supplementary card(s), will earn Jollibee eCoupon(s). The Jollibee eCoupon(s) will be sent to the Principal Cardholder’s mobile number via SMS and/or email, used in registration.
4. Principal Cardholder will receive an auto-reply to confirm receipt of his registration entry through SMS, and/or email, depending on the channel used for the registration. The auto-reply is not yet the confirmation that the registration is successful.
5. Principal Cardholder will be notified of the status of registration, whether successful or unsuccessful, through SMS, and/or e-mail within two (2) banking days from the registration date.
a. Principal Cardholder will receive a confirmation via SMS and/or email depending on the mode of registration from BPI informing him that his registration is successful.
b. BPI will provide the reason for unsuccessful registration to the BPI Principal Cardholder.
6. For multiple channel registrations, the Principal Cardholder can choose to register in his or her mobile number, and/or e-mail address, simultaneously or at different times.
7. The mobile number and/or e-mail address used for registration must be the same with the Principal Cardholder’s contact details in BPI Credit Cards’ system records. Should there be any changes within the Promo Period, it is the responsibility of the Principal Cardholder to update his contact information with BPI Credit Cards, by calling BPI Phonebanking 889-10000 or by visiting the nearest BPI branch.
8. In case the mobile number and/or e-mail address does not match with BPI Credit’s system records, the BPI Principal Cardholder is required to update his contact information through any of the following channels:
a. BPI Phonebanking - 88910000
b. BPI Branches
9. Note: The Principal Cardholder may register after two (2) banking days from date of contact information update.
10. The BPI Principal Cardholder MUST register again after two (2) banking days from date of contact information update.
11. Principal Cardholder will be notified on the registration result through SMS and/or e-mail within two (2) banking days from the registration date.
12. For lost mobile phones resulting in changes in the registered mobile number or email address, the BPI Principal Cardholder must update his customer information first prior to registration of the new mobile number and/or e-mail address.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18208, Series of 2019