1. After successful registration, the Principal Cardholder will automatically receive his Jollibee eCoupon(s) for all qualified and posted transactions, including the supplementary cardholder(s) qualified and posted transactions, from the date of successful registration.
|Sample Illustration||Scenario 1||Scenario 2||Scenario 3|
|Date of Registration||November 1, 2019, Friday||December 11, 2019, Wednesday||January 7, 2020 Tuesday|
|Cardholder registers to the promo via SMS and/or email|
|Date of Successful Registration||November 4, 2019, Monday||December 12, 2019, Thursday||January 8, 2020, Wednesday|
|Cardholder receives the SMS and/or email notification confirming of his of successful registration|
|*validation of registration is within 1 banking|
|Date of Qualified Transactions||Transaction date starting November 4, 2019, Monday, until end of promo period||Transaction date starting December 12, 2019, Thursday, until end of promo period||Transaction date for January 8, 2020, Tuesday, until end of promo period|
|Cardholder receives eCoupons from qualified transactions|
|Date of Receiving eCoupons||November 4 to 5, 2019, Monday, within 2 banking days||December 12 to 13, 2019, Thursday, within 2 banking days||January 9 to 10, 2020, Wednesday, within 2 banking days|
|SMS and/or email notification of eCoupons after the qualified transaction has been posted|
*Only qualified transactions after successful date of registration will qualify to earn Jollibee eCoupons.
Transactions made prior to the successful date of registration will NOT qualify to earn Jollibee eCoupons.
2. For succeeding valid transaction(s) after registration date until January 15, 2020, the Principal Cardholder will receive his eCoupon(s) after one to two (1-2) banking day from posting date.
3. The eCoupon(s) will be sent to the mobile number and/or e-mail address used for registration.
4. For eCoupon(s) through e-mail sending, the Principal Cardholder must ensure that his spam/junk e-mail setting is turned off to block/transfer promotional e-mails to another folder.
5. Principal Cardholder is allowed to receive up to a maximum of fifty (50) eCoupons for straight purchases or thirty (30) eCoupons for installment purchases within the Promo Period. The Principal Cardholder who has reached the maximum limit will be notified via SMS and/or e-mail. Maximum limit is per customer number.
6. A single-receipt transaction is a transaction covered by a single official receipt/sales invoice and a single credit card charge slip which requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes, and consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals made with the same store or establishment on the same day will not be allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a straight transaction into multiple transactions to receive more than one (1) eCoupon or instant reward.
7. For lost mobile phones, deleted eCoupon(s) or changes in contact details:
- If same mobile number and/or e-mail address, Principal Cardholder may request for resending of all unclaimed eCoupon(s);
- If new mobile number and/or e-mail address, Principal Cardholder must update his customer information first prior to registration of the new mobile number and/or e-mail address. Succeeding eCoupon(s) will be sent to the newly updated contact information
8. The Principal Cardholder can forward the eCoupon(s) through SMS and/or e-mail to another person of his choice.
9. Fraud, abuse, or any unauthorized action on credit card transaction or the participation/availment in the promo may result in the disqualification of the cardholder from the promo, suspension and/or cancellation of card privileges and/or the charge of the full cost of the Jollibee’s eCoupon(s) redeemed to the Principal Cardholder’s account, according to BPI’s discretion.
10. The Principal Cardholder may know the status of their Jollibee eCoupons by simply typing his 16-Digit Customer Number in the e-mail subject line and send to email@example.com
E-mail eCoupon Summary
*This feature is exclusive to email registered Principal cardholders only. E-mail address used for the eCoupon summary inquiry must be the same with the registered e-mail address.
1. To redeem, Customer must inform the Jollibee personnel the intent to use the eCoupon(s) prior to claiming of the free food item(s).
2. The Customer must present the eCoupon(s) at any participating Jollibee store nationwide to redeem the Jollibee featured item(s) from November 4, 2018 to March 16, 2020. Customers without the eCoupon(s) will not be allowed to redeem.
3. For list of participating and non-participating Jollibee outlet, please visit http://bit.ly/bpi-jbstores.
4. One (1) eCoupon is equivalent to one (1) free item redemption. Each Jollibee eCoupon can only be used once.
5. The eCoupon(s) may ONLY be applied to Jollibee’s featured item(s).
6. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take out only. Drive thru redemption is not allowed.
7. The eCoupon is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo, and other discounts including senior citizen on Section 4 of Republic Act No. 7432, as amended by Republic Act No. 9257, otherwise known as the “Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2003” (the grant of twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value -added tax (VAT), if applicable, on the sale of the following goods and services from all establishments, for the exclusive use and enjoyment or availment of the senior citizen) and PWD discounts on Section 32 of Republic Act No. 7277, as amended, otherwise known as the “Magna Carta for Persons with Disability” (At least twenty percent (20%) discount and exemption from the value-added tax (VAT), if applicable, on the following sale of goods and services for the exclusive use and enjoyment or availment of the PWD: (1) On the fees and charges relative to the utilization of all services in hotels and similar lodging establishments; restaurants and recreation centers).
8. The Principal Cardholder or Customer is allowed multiple redemptions per day, per store up to a maximum of fifty (50) eCoupons for straight transaction and thirty (30) for installment transaction within the promo period.
9. Once a valid redemption is made, it cannot be cancelled, reversed or applied to another item, voucher or eCoupon.
10. The Cardholder agrees that should his redemption to be found to be fraudulent or to result from splitting of transactions, BPI shall have the right to charge the Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the item to his BPI Credit Card.
11. All unredeemed eCoupon(s) outside the redemption period shall be forfeited.
12. In case of dispute with respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Seller store and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Seller store with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
13. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its third-party contractor or agent to perform and complete the registration process and redemption process of the eCoupon(s).
14. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this promo campaign.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18208, Series of 2019