Shop for more gifts this Christmas season at participating merchants nationwide.
Enjoy up to 24 months Real 0% installment with your BPI Credit Card. Buy your gifts now and start paying 30 days later.
1. The promo offer is open to all active cardholders in good credit standing of the following BPI Credit Cards:
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- BPI Petron Mastercard
- BPI Family Bank Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI SkyMiles Mastercard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard
- BPI Amore VISA
- BPI Amore VISA Platinum
- BPI VISA Signature
2. Promo period is from September 16, 2019 to January 31, 2020.
3. BPI Credit Card holders are entitled to enjoy up to 24 months Real 0% installment at participating merchants nationwide.
4. A purchase of one (1) unit of any selected item is considered a single purchase transaction. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting the single purchase transaction across several participating BPI cards or into smaller transaction sizes which will consequently require multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed. However, if a client wishes to purchase more than one unit of the selected item, each unit can be charged as a single purchase transaction to different BPI participating cards.
5. During the promo period, BPI will offer a Special Installment Plan (SIP) Real 0% interest terms on select items for a minimum purchase for BPI credit card holders only.
a. The minimum single purchase transaction is P3,000 or higher depending on the merchant.
b. Installment terms vary per merchant and may be available for select items only.
c. All transactions are subject to BPI Authorizations approval.
d. The cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features:
- Buy now, pay later (BNPL)
First monthly amortization will be posted to the credit card holder’s account up to 30 days later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until full transaction amount is paid in full. BNPL is ONLY applicable to installment transactions at 12-month term and up.
- Up to 100% bonus madness limit for qualified credit card holders
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified credit card holders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
6. Should the credit card holder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI Cards will charge an early termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after the 1st billing, the early termination fee is P550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to the principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
7. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products.
8. Merchant discount/offer should be given instantly at the merchant branch where the purchase was made.
9. Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotion, in-house promo, or ad promo and other discount. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) and An Act Expanding the Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said R.A.s, whichever is higher, if applicable.
10. Any dispute concerning the offer, discount, or service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and participating merchants with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final and irrevocable. However, if the dispute involves a merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating merchants with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. The terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards, reminders, and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.