Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Enjoy up to 35% discount with your BPI Card on room accommodations.
Enjoy 20% discount at The Ambassador's Receptions
1 . The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- BPI Blue Mastercard
- BPI Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- BPI Edge Mastercard
- BPI Corporate Mastercard
- BPI Visa Signature Card
- BPI Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- BPI Amore Cashback Card
- eCredit Mastercard
- BPI Family Credit Card
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI, BPI Family Savings Bank, BPI Direct BanKo)
2. Booking Period: March 19, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
3. Stay Period: March 19, 2021 to December 31, 2021
4. BPI Credit and Debit Cards are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
- Up to 35% off on room accommodation.
|Room Type||Original Rate||Percentage Discount||BPI Discounted Rate|
- Welcome Refreshments
- 24/7 butler service for the villas
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Complimentary use of the resort’s facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Picnic areas
- Jogging and trekking paths + meditation areas
- Exclusive access to resort and partner facilities
- Google voice command Alexa-controlled room
- King-sized beds with 1000-thread count linens
- Marble bathrooms with 24-karat gold mosaic tiles + deep soaking tub and glass enclosed shower
- Molton Brown bath amenities
- Dining, living and vanity areas
- In-room safe
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Smart toilet
- Private balcony
- Heated outdoor jacuzzi
- Multi-million koi pond
Facilities and Services:
- 24/7 personal butler services
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Business center services
- All-day-dining restaurant
- Events hall and reception garden
- 360-degree view deck
- 15% discount at The Ambassador’s Reception and Nicci Pool Bar and Lounge
5. To qualify for the discount, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at Merchant.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit.It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are non-commissionable and inclusive of applicable government taxes + service charge.
- Rates are based on regular capacity/occupancy. For extra persons:
a. Php 3,000 nett per night / additional adult - inclusive of extra mattress and daily breakfast.
b. Php 1,500 nett per night / child (7 to 11 years old) - inclusive of extra mattress and daily breakfast.
Extra mattresses are available. However, these are limited and subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Please check at the time of booking.
- Children 6 years old and below, must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Senior Citizen / PWD discount is computed against Published Rates only.
Dining Terms and Conditions:
● The offer is valid for dine-in only;
● The offer excludes payments for delivery, bulk orders, banquet sales, private functions and parties;
● Service charge are not included in the computation of the discount;
● Discount should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
● Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions in to multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
How to Book
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Upon booking, you will be provided with a confirmation number and option date.
- Reservation must be guaranteed by signing Letter of Guarantee (LOG) and by settlement of total room charge; or through a guaranteed Booking Order on or before the option date, otherwise, reservation will be released.
- A Letter of Authorization (LOA) is required to send bill arrangements.
- Standard check in time is 2:00 PM on the day of the arrival.
- Standard check out time is 12:00 noon on the day of the departure.
- Early check-in, late check-out request, extension of stays will be based on availability and subject to applicable charges. Arrangement should be requested prior to arrival and or departure. Rates for extension will also be subject to availability.
- Guests are prohibited to conduct or participate in any criminal offense within the property.
- An incidental deposit of Php 10,000.00 will be required upon check-in. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out if not utilized and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- Surcharges shall apply during holidays and identified peak periods.
- Payment of all estimated room charges shall be settled in full prior to guest arrival through BPI Credit and Debit card via online payment portal or credit card authorization form to transact it via POS terminal.
- Prevailing exchange rate will be applied for payments in foreign currencies.
Cancellation and Rebooking
- In case of late cancellations and no shows, 100% of total room cost for the entire stay will be charged. For wash downs and early departures, the total room cost of the remaining or unused nights will be charged against advance payment made. Offsetting is not allowed and advance payment will be forfeited.
- 7 days to 14 days prior to arrival, cancellation of guaranteed bookings with 1-night charge per room. Reduction of room or room nights, with charge of one (1) room night per room. Modification of guaranteed booking is allowed without charge on non-super peak dates. On super peak dates, modification is allowed with Php 1,000.00 booking fee.
- Cancellations and modifications are free of charge if made fourteen (14) days or more prior to arrival.
- Unused nights for shortened stays are non-refundable.
- Rebooking fee is free of charge on super non-peak days and is subject to room availability and there will be a charge of P1,000 if rebooking is made at least 7-13 days.
a. Super non peak dates: January, June, July and August (All Weekdays except for Weekday Holidays
b. Peak Months: February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December (weekdays and weekends)
c. Peak Days: (Holidays and Weekends)
8. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
9. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
10. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For reservations, inquiries, and clarifications, please contact Rancho Bernardo Luxury Villa & Resort at:
- Location: Sitio Katipunan, Brgy. Ibis, Bagac, Bataan 2107
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Landline/Mobile No.: +63 956 0546158
For inquires and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-115780 Series of 2021