Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
- Overseas Filipino
- Business Banking
- About BPI
- Related Sites
Types of Accounts
Apply for a Savings Account
- Ways to Bank
Free Oreo Thins.
You may use your Debit, Prepaid, and Credit Cards.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of participating BPI Cards in good standing. The participating BPI Credit Cards are as follows:
- Debit Mastercard
- Debit EMV Cirrus Red
- Debit EMV Cirrus Gold
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa Prepaid
- ePay Mastercard
- ePay Visa
*Must have available load
2. The Promo Period is from May 1 to June 30, 2021.
3. BPI Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the promo period:
Php 3,000.00 single-receipt spend
Free Oreo Thins Vanilla (95g)
4. To qualify for the reward, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating supermarkets within the Promo Period.
5. To redeem the reward, BPI Cardholder must proceed to the customer service counter where the purchase was made, and submit the following:
a. Original receipt from Merchant with the required minimum single-receipt purchase of Php 3,000
b. Charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s)
- Must be claimed from the same branch where the purchase was made;
- Only 1 redemption per day is allowed per cardholder in the same supermarket.
- Must be valid original charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s), not photocopied (customer copy) for the qualifying transaction at the Participating Merchant where the purchase was made.
- Cardholder must surrender the customer copy charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s);
- Must be in good condition with legible transaction date, transaction amount, and last four (4) digits of the card number and approval code. Photocopied, duplicate, faded, and/or unreadable charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s) will not be accepted;
- Must be the Customer Copy. Duplicate Customer Copy, Merchant Copy, and/or Bank Copy will not be accepted;
- Name and card number printed on the charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s) must be the same as the one reflected on the card presented;
- Transaction date must be within the Promo Period.
c. Actual Card used must not be expired.
6. The reward should be given instantly by the Branches of the Participating Merchant in the same branch where the purchase was made.
7. Only the BPI Cardholder may redeem the reward and is non-transferable. Redemption through authorized representatives, even with authorization letter, is not allowed.
8. Only purchases made within the Promo Period will qualify for the Promo.
9. BPI and Merchant will not honor redemptions using official receipts or BPI Statement of Account.
10. Upon redemption, the customer service personnel will validate the BPI Card used to pay for the qualified transaction against the charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s) presented.
11. BPI and Merchant shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s) that are stolen, lost, and/or faded for the purpose of redemption.
12. Charge slip(s) or transaction receipt(s) will be stamped or noted with the word CLAIMED and signed by the customer service personnel upon release of the reward item/s.
13. Customer service personnel will request the Cardholder to fully fill-out the redemption tracking sheet provided.
14. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes, and consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals made with the same store or establishment on the same day will not be allowed. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a straight transaction into multiple transactions to receive more than one reward.
15. In the event that the offered reward becomes unavailable upon redemption, Merchant must replace the reward item with an item of equal or greater value with the concurrence of the Cardholder.
16. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
17. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the offer to his or her card.
18. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
19. Any dispute concerning the product/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
20. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
21. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
- NCCC Supermarket Panacan
- NCCC Supermarket Victoria Plaza
For any questions or clarifications, please contact NCCC Supermarket at (0917) 067 7862.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117410, Series of 2021