Up to 10% off on prepaid health plans like Maxicare, Intellicare, MediCard, and more.
Get 24/7 online access to hospitalization, consultation, and ambulatory services.
10% off on first transaction
5% off on succeeding transactions
Promo Period: May 15, 2021 to May 31, 2022
The Promo is open to all BPI Cardholders in good standing with any of the following participating cards:
BPI Debit Mastercard
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BFB)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Credit Cards
- eCredit Mastercard
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
- Corporate Mastercard
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa Prepaid
- ePay Visa
- ePay Mastercard
*must have available load
How to Avail
1. Visit Maria Health's website.
2. Choose the kind of coverage you need from emergency, hospitalization, consultation, and even ambulatory services.
3. Review your orders in the “Order Summary”.
4. Enter the promo code to get a discount.
5. Enter the details of your participating BPI Card to finalize your transaction.
6. Choose your preferred delivery method. You may choose to have it printed right at your home or picked up from the HMO (Health Maintenance Organizations) directly.
Terms and Conditions
2. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at Maria Health.
3. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
4. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
5. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
6. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
7. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
8. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
For any questions or clarifications, please contact Maria Health’s Customer Support Hotline via 0947-245-0141.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
- Maria Health Promo