Just use your BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows: ·
BPI Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard
- Gold Mastercard
- Platinum Rewards Mastercard
- Petron-BPI Mastercard
- Edge Mastercard
- Corporate Mastercard
- Amore Cashback Card
- Amore Platinum Cashback Card
- Visa Signature Card
- BPI Family Credit Card
BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BFB)
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct BanKo)
BPI Prepaid Cards*
- Amore Visa
- BPI ePay Visa
- BPI ePay Mastercard
*Must have available load
2. The Booking Period is until July 30, 2022. The Stay Period is until August 31, 2022.
3. BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
Get up to 60% off on Junior Suite Twin and Junior Suite King rooms
(Sunday to Thursday)
(Friday to Saturday)
|Original Price||% Savings||Discount Price||Original Price||% Savings||Discount Price|
|Junior Suite Twin||Php, 20,800||60%||Php 8,320||Php 20,800||50%||Php 10,400|
|Junior Suite King||Php 23,000||Php 9,200||Php 23,000||50%||Php 11,500|
4. To qualify for the discount/offer, the Cardholder must use his or her participating BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card to pay for his or her booking online at http://anyaresorts.com or at Anya Resort and Residences, Mag-asawang Ilat, Buenavista Hills Road, Tagaytay City.
5. The discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
Terms and Conditions
- The Booking Period is until July 30, 2022. The Stay Period is until August 31, 2022.
- Block-out dates apply on Holy Week and long weekends.
- Includes overnight suite room accommodation and breakfast for two.
- Prior reservation is required to avail of the offer. For room reservations, booking must be done through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the reservation hotline at +632 8657 1640.
How to Make a Reservation
1. Guest to call or send an email to Reservation Team.
2. Once confirmed, Reservation Team to send the Global Payment link for a 10% prepayment requirement.
3. At the time of check-in, Anya Resort will charge the remaining balance to the BPI Cardholder’s qualified BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card. If the guest provides a non-BPI Credit, Debit, or Prepaid Card, offers will not be applicable. Prevailing rates will apply.
- Presentation of the BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card is required for verification process and payment process. In the event if payment is not made with a BPI Credit, Debit or Prepaid Card, full amount will be chargeable.
- The Promo is not available to groups of ten (10) or more rooms. Applicable only for leisure stay. Not valid for corporate bookings.
- The standard room cancellation policy applies. Cancellations and/or modification must be received two (2) days prior to the arrival date to avoid one-night penalty charge.
8. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount/offer to his or her card.
9. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
10. Any dispute concerning the services related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Anya Resort Tagaytay
For any questions or clarification, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: +632 8657 1640
For inquiries and comments, please send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-138523 Series of 2022