- Accept Payments with a QR Code
Send your QR Code to your patients for easier payments.
Monitor payments as soon as your patients make the transfer.
Create a nickname for your QR Code.
1. Log in to BPI Online or BPI Mobile app and select “Other Services.”
2. Select “QR Generator.”
3. Select an account you want to generate a QR Code for.
4. Create a nickname* for your QR Code. QR nicknames can have a maximum of 10 alphanumeric characters.
5. Click “Save to Device.” Send the photo to your patients for easier transfers.
*Tip: You may include the amount of the consultation fee in your QR Code nickname.
There's no limit to the amount that you can transfer to your own and enrolled accounts.
For unenrolled accounts, each source account can transfer a maximum amount of Php 50,000 per day. To ensure the protection of your account, the Mobile Key or One-Time PIN is also required for every transaction.
For inquiries and comments, send us a message or call our 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
BPI is a proud member of