- Lazada Promo
Get Php168 bonus credits when you load your Lazada Wallet using your BPI account.
1. This promo is open to all BPI account holders.
2. Promo period is from August 12, 2019 00:00 AM to August 19, 2019 11:59 PM.
3. Exclusive Offer: Customers with min. P1,000 successful (paid) cash in to Lazada Wallet via BPI will receive P168 bonus credits.
4. Exclusive offer is not valid in conjunction with other Lazada Wallet cash in promos.
5. Exclusive offer can only be redeemed once per customer.
1. Open www.lazada.com.ph or Lazada mobile app.
2. Go to “My Account” and click “Lazada Wallet”.
3. Click “Cash In”.
4. Type desired amount to be loaded into your Lazada Wallet.
5. Choose BPI Account as payment method, then click “Confirm”.
6. Pay the cash in amount to complete the transaction.
1. Individuals may only avail of the offer once during the promo period.
2. Minimum P1,000 cash in to Lazada Wallet is required.
3. Cash in must both be requested and paid during promo period.
4. Cash in channel must be BPI.
5. Maximum bonus credits per user is P168.
6. Bonus credits will be credited to the user’s Lazada Wallet within three (3) working days after successful cash in. Customers will be notified via e-mail upon successful crediting.
7. Bonus credits cannot be withdrawn as cash and can only be used for purchase in Lazada.
8. Bonus credits are not available for mobile load and voucher purchase.
9. Lazada reserves the right to revoke rewards given to customers suspected of abuse or fraud.
10. By joining this promo, the subscriber confirms that he or she has read, understood and agreed to the promo mechanics, including but not limited to its terms and conditions.
For any other concerns, you may also contact Bank of the Philippine Islands at (02) 89-100 for Metro Manila; 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers); 63 + 2 + 89-10000 for mobile phone and international access; and International Toll-Free Numbers (refer to www.bpi.com.ph at Contact Us link for details) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bank of the Philippine Islands is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (02) 708-7087 and email address: email@example.com.
Per DTI FTEB Permit no. 14637, Series of 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance For Each Depositor P500,000