- Globe Promo
Your next meal is on us! Be one of the 168 winners of a Chowking Chinese-Style Fried Chicken Lauriat when you load at least Php 150 to your Globe Prepaid using BPI Online and mobile app.
1. The promo is exclusive to all BPI and BFSB Account holders ONLY.
2. To qualify for the raffle, you must purchase at least P150 Globe Load via BPI Online or BPI Mobile App.
3. Customer will earn one (1) raffle entry for EVERY purchase of P150 Globe load.
|Load Amount||No. of Raffle Entries|
|One (1) Php 150 Load||One (1) Raffle Entry|
|Two (2) Php 150 Load||Two (2) Raffle Entry|
|Three (3) Php 150 Load||Three (3) Raffle Entry|
|Four (4) Php 150 Load||Four (4) Raffle Entry|
|Five (5) Php 150 Load and above||Five (5) Raffle Entry|
4. The promo will run from August 15, 2019 –September 15, 2019.
5. There will be 168 winners of Chowking Chinese-Style Fried Chicken Lauriat Meal. Raffle Draw will be held in Bank of the Philippine Islands 18/F BPI Buendia Center, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City with the presence of a DTI Representative.
6. Winners will be drawn electronically and will be contacted via phone, email and registered mail. Name of winners will be announced on the BPI website.
7. Winners can only win once in the raffle draw.
8. Prizes will be sent via text message to the winner of the promo.
9. Bank of the Philippine Islands and Globe Telecom Inc. employees and relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified to join the raffle. Affiliates of Bank of the Philippine Islands and Globe Telecom Inc. are also disqualified to join the raffle promo.
For any other concerns, you may also contact Bank of the Philippine Islands at (02) 89-100 for Metro Manila; 1-800-188-89100 for domestic toll-free calls (available to PLDT subscribers): 63 + 2 + 89-10000 for mobile phone and international access; and International Toll-Free Numbers (refer to www.bpi.com.ph at Contact Us link for details) or email email@example.com.
Bank of the Philippine Islands is supervised by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (02) 708-7087 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member: PDIC. Maximum Deposit Insurance For Each Depositor P500,000